AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!
My top must haves for this holiday season all in one spot for you to just click and see what the best deals are. I am a big fan of kitchen gadgets and cooking supplies
I always brag about my Instant Pot. In fact I bought my Instant Pot 4 years ago when they first came out. My Instant pot is used almost everyday of the week and its still going strong like a champ! Now they have fancier versions that have blue tooth so you can operate from your phone even when your not home. Now isn’t that cool!
My Favorite Kitchen tools
I also love my kitchen spiralizer and if you want to eat healthier in 2018 then this tool is a must have. It has made low carb eating really easy for me because instead of pasta I eat zoodles. My cast iron lodge dutch oven is also a great kitchen must have. It is pretty and durable, cooks well, and has a non toxic safe coating. The copper coated pans I don’t have but they are on my Christmas wish list.
Coffee and meal prepping
I love cold brew and I love making it from home so having the kit below will save you money and a trip to Starbucks.
My friend and I meal prep weekly together so we need some good cutting mats and durable knives. So the rubber mat and knives below are great, cheap, and durable! You can check out our recent meal prep tutorial click here to view.
Here is smaller version of the Instant Pot for those who are single or are couple that are kids free!
- Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
For those who want to get super fancy and splurge on the
- Instant Pot Smart Bluetooth 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Zestkit Tri – Blade Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer Strongest – and – the Heaviest Duty Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten – Free Meals
- ONE DAY SALE! – Cold Brew Coffee Maker and Tea infuser – 32OZ – Premium Glass pitcher with lid Stainless Steel FilterPerfect For Homemade Cold Brew and Iced Coffee,Easy to clean and wash by Tenchefs
- Extra Thick Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats With Food Icons & “EZ-Grip” Waffle Back(Set Of 4) by Cooler Kitchen
Black Friday Fitness & Health Must Haves
My husband always teases me about my water bottle fetish. I love me a good water bottle so Takeya water bottle is one of my favorites. It keeps my water cold all day and helps me keep up with my water intake.
I also love my essential oil diffuser. My favorite is the Doterra Petal diffuser but I also like the one below. I diffuse my aroma diffuser all the time for the family. Diffuser helps my family a ton during cold and flue season too.
The car diffuser below is also my favorite. I am all about non toxic living so I would rather diffuse my essential oil car diffuser then using those toxic car refreshers. Besides who wouldn’t want their car smelling like a day spa!
- Takeya Originals Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32 oz, Orchid(more color options available!
- Car Humidifier, econoLED Mini Air Purifier Aroma Diffuser Air Freshener Purifier Aromatherapy Mist Maker with 180 Degree Rotation, Suit for Water Soluble Essential Oils Protable Diffuser (Purple)
- Fitness Tracker, MoreFit Slim Touch Screen Activity Health Tracker Wearable Pedometer Smart Wristband, Black/ Blush
Black Friday Electronic Must Haves
I don’t know about you but Alexa is on my wish list this year. My daughter would love the Instant Camera so she can take pics in world of her eyes. If you have toddlers to young kids the kindle fires are always great to have on hand. My girls share the kindle we have, There is tons of games, videos, and reading they can do. This is a must have for your little ones and its cheaper then a ipad!
Black Friday Must Have Kids Toys & Games
What kid doesn’t like games, legos, and toddler friendly play toys! In this section there is something for the little crawler to the preteen. Family friendly games are always a good excuse to get everyone together.
Black Friday Must Have Books
A few of these books are the best seller list and Ken Follett is one of my favorite authors. I love his book “Pillars Of The Earth”, which was released many years ago. I also included great books for your kids. One book is three year journal where parent and child journal back and fourth to one another. I love this idea so I bought one for my 7 year old daughter and I journal back and fourth to each other.
- The Care And Keeping Of You 2: The Body Book For Older Girls (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
Black Friday Must Have Cookbooks
These cookbooks are my favorite cookbooks that I have cooked from and love all the recipes. These cookbooks are fun to cook from and great for anyone who wants to get down and dirty in the kitchen! I personally recommend the “Celebration”. cookbook by author Daniel Walker. This past Easter I cooked her carrot cake recipe and my family called it their favorite cake! Check out my blog post click here on about our new favorite cake
Beauty Must Haves
I love Beautycounter makeup and skincare line. Beautycounter is a all natural non toxic makeup, skincare, bodycare product line that is only sold through consultants. I have been a consultant with Beautycounter for a little over a year and truly love their products
Tomorrow Beautycounter is launching a Black Friday sale. You can stock up on discounted holiday sets. Buy a holiday set for yourself or a special someone else!
Have you heard of Beautycounter before? If you have not then check out my blog post, click here to learn all about Beautycounter products and Beautycounters mission to spread the word about non toxic products and product safety
BLACK FRIDAY BEAUTYCOUNTER DEALS:
1. Cleansing Balm and cloth in a red box (little less than half the regular size) $38 US and $46 CAN
2. Lash Power – mini volumizing mascara and travel remover in a red box. $20 US and $24 CAN
*****These are limited quantites and will most likely be gone sometime on Friday
3. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 US and $125 CAN Friday thru Sunday at 11:59pm
4. FREE Beautycounter+ Spa Set of choice with any purchase over $250 US and $325 CAN Friday thru Sunday at 11:59pm
To Shop Beautycounter’s Black Friday Deals Click HERE
This Collection of targeted MASKS, MIST and OILS formulated with SAFER INGREDIENTS to enhance your current skincare regimen! Products to BRIGHTEN, PLUMP and BALANCE the skin.
🍊#1 BRIGHTENING COLLECTION ~ Infused with multi-source VITAMIN C complex, BRIGHTENS dull skin and boosts radiance. Helps MINIMIZE DARK SPOTS for a more even complexion and radiant glow.
🌸#2 PLUMPING COLLECTION ~ Formulated with powerful peony and jasmine essences to RESTORE and FIRM moisture-depleted skin. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines
🖤#3 BALANCING COLLECTION ~ Infused with ACTIVATED CHARCOAL and ylang ylang to gently refine oily, uneven skin. Charcoal removes excess oil and impurities. This collection works great for ACNE and BREAKOUT PRONE SKIN.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Have a great holiday weekend!